Thursday, April 9, 2009

Rabbits & Dinosaurs

So he breaks up with his girlfriend. What now? I know he's not my type. He picks up girls here, there and everywhere, cares about money more than nething else... why should I care? Why do I care that you're having a shit time at work? Why do I care that you want to drink urself unconscious and rather be dead? Why do i even mind when you are promoting the friggin dinosaur?! You know I am not interested. Kill me now. ARGH!

Instead of stressing what flowers to have, what dress to wear... here I am wondering whether you will get off ur ass and do sth with ur life and be proactive for once. You say you're disappointed, so? what now? You have not done anything about our relationship in the past 3mths. Isn't enough enough?

Sent you an sms... no reply. You can go fuck yourself. Sif I care.

ARGH! The world is such a cruel place... everything's against me!

No comments:

Post a Comment