Wednesday, April 8, 2009

...a clean start...

I have been blogging for many years. I have decided that I need a fresh start. A blog that no one knows about is exciting. I can write whatever I desire. No restrictions.

I need a clean start.... I cannot bare to look back at all my old posts. I guess that's what makes me who I am today. There were so many ups, but also a good proportion of downs. Anything I look bk on are just that, memories.

I cannot believe how much time I invested on sth that in the end was not meant to be. I wanted it all to work. But it didn't. I don't understand how someone can be so passive. Do you have no thoughts, feelings or desires? Your passiveness kills me. It really does. I dunno how we manage to disagree and disappoint each other even when we're not together.

Aim for the moon and even if you fall, you will fall among the stars.

Playdough... moulding it and manipulating it any way a child wants.

Enough is enough.... I surrender... I give up...

The princess will continue to wait for her prince to come whisk her away.

No comments:

Post a Comment