Sunday, April 12, 2009

I will remember...

I will remember last night...

You had the opportunity to make it all right, but u didn't. I gave you a chance to tell me you loved me and wanted to start all over and work things out... but you didn't say it. Was everything u said three mths ago a lie? I will remember, how you let me down last night.

I will also remember my bestie and all the things he said. He will always be there for me, and no matter how many people leaves me, he will not. He loves me unconditionally. Bill called me when he was there, he stepped out of the car to gimme some privacy and waited for me outside. Now that's a friend.

I still can't get over it... you gave up. Really have nth to say to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment